It's the most wonderful time of the year to shop LOCAL + HANDMADE for everything on your holiday shopping list. Shop with Milwaukee area artists and makers for gifts, wearables and accessories, edibles, toys, and decor for everyone you know. Plus if you've been nice you'll need to treat yourself too.
Enter the pop-up market through The Great Hall located at 923 W. Juneau Avenue. Free admission. Streetside parking and parking ramp options throughout the Brewery District area.
Heirloom MKE food truck will be parked outside serving up farm-to-table plates throughout the pop-up from 11AM-3PM (or sold out).
A cash bar will be open inside The Great Hall during the event so you can sip and shop.
Featuring Milwaukee's Best Artists and Makers to fill ALL your gift giving needs:
• Abigail Hausman
• Beyaz Bohemia
• Cassie's Natural Living
• Cream City Caramels
• E + C Custom Cookies
• Fern & Nettle
• Frank & Bella
• Happy Buddha Boutique
• Heirloom MKE (food truck)
• Highlands Honey
• James Steeno Gallery
• MKE Terrarium
• More Than a Sparrow Pottery
• Nourish Natural Products
• Orange Pops
• SD Julius Specialties
• SilverWear by Misty
Make your purchases directly from each maker using cash or credit card or other contact free payment options (varies by vendor).
SAFE SHOPPING GUIDELINES:
• We strongly encourage everyone who visits the pop-up to wear a face mask if you are unvaccinated. Please do your part and help keep everyone healthy this holiday season.
• No smoking or vaping permitted.
• Children should be supervised by adult/parent/caregiver while shopping and look with their eyes, not their hands
• Dogs and pets must be leashed and under your control at all times when visiting the pop-up.
• Anyone not conforming to these policies will be asked to leave. We need your cooperation to be able to put this event together and be successful.
• All arrangements are subject to change to conform to quickly changing conditions.
Please note, we are not accepting any additional applications for makers or artists. Our line-up is finalized.
Questions about the event, send us an email and we'll get back to you.
Follow the Facebook event and stay up-to-date on all its details.