Questions about the event, send us an email and we'll get back to you.
Follow the Facebook event and stay up-to-date on all its details.
Free Admission. Free Parking on the Street on Sundays.
Drop by and support local artists and makers at our pop-up at Belle Fiori on Milwaukee's East Side. We'll be set up outside, surrounding Belle Fiori.
Each artist/maker derives part or all of their income from sales of their art/craft at events, art fairs and street fairs, which are few and far between currently. Your invited to stop by and show your support for local artists and makers. You'll find new decor and accessories for your home and yourself, jewelry, clothing and personal accessories, body care goods, handmade fabric face masks and so much more! Start your holiday shopping early so you can relax in December.
Fingers crossed we'll have amazing fall Wisconsin weather. In the event of rain, the pop-up will be rescheduled to take place the next weekend on Sunday, November 15 from 11AM-3PM. Updates will be posted here if the weather doesn't cooperate.
Featuring Milwaukee's Best Artist and Makers to fill ALL your gift giving needs:
• Art by Kelli Greentree: acrylic paintings, art cards, hand-painted ornaments, hats, headbands & neck warmers
• Beeb's Creative: functional and stylish pottery for every day use
• Cream City Caramels: buttery-delicious sweet and salty handcrafted caramels
• Frank & Bella: upcycled vintage tin jewelry and accessories for men and women
• Heidi Steeno: upcycled Lake Michigan Driftwood wreaths and wall hangings
• James Steeno Gallery: Art Maps, art prints and watercolors of places found nearby. + coloring books, art decals, fine art notecards, 2021 Calendars and limited edition 2020 Holiday Ornaments
• LitMKE: handmade soy/coconut wax scented candles by repurposing liquor, wine, and beer bottles & cans! Custom orders as well!
• Nourish Natural Products: Trusted wellness products for the mind, body and home. 100% natural. 100% clean
• Plushzilla: Milwaukee made plush bears and other creatures
• Scarred for Life: leather and metal accessories for women and men
• Simone Steeno: hand-sewn zippered fabric pouches, hair scrunchies and face masks
• Whitton's Mittens/Magolloubee Aprons: upcycled wool and cashmere mittens for adults and children, and fun and fashionable aprons for adult and children
Make your purchases directly from each maker using cash or credit card.
SAFE SHOPPING GUIDELINES:
• All artists/makers will be wearing a face mask and practicing safe distancing when they interact with you. Please do the same and wear a mask. Please note that the State of Wisconsin Mandatory Mask Order is now in place. Masks are required by all visitors to East Side MKE Pop-Up aged 3 and older at all times.
• Attendees must maintain social distancing. Each maker reserves the right to limit the number of people in their selling area at any given time.
• You may be offered hand sanitizer at each table/tent before you begin browsing.
• This pop-up takes place on Belle Fiori's property. Please be respectful, leaving no trash behind and cleaning up after your pet (if you bring one along).
• Children should be supervised by adult/parent/caregiver while shopping and look with their eyes, not their hands
• Dogs and pets must be leashed and under your control at all times when visiting the pop-up.
• Anyone not conforming to these policies will be asked to leave. We need your cooperation to be able to put this event together and be successful.
• All arrangements are subject to change to conform to quickly changing conditions.
Please note, we are not accepting any additional applications for makers or artists. Our line-up is finalized.