The Landing at Hoyt Park|| 1800 N. Swan || Wauwatosa, WI
Free admission. Free parking.
Get a jump start on your holiday shopping at our outdoor, family-friendly pop-up at The Landing at Hoyt Park in Wauwatosa, WI. Buy local and handmade from small business owners that are part of your community. Spend the day around at the beer garden at The Landing at Hoyt Park while shopping with the area's favorite artists and makers. Beer Garden open during the event, serving food and beverage.
Featured artists and makers:
• Art by Kelli Greentree: acrylic paintings and art cards + accessories for felines – sleeping bags and hand knit nests
• Beeb's Creative: functional and stylish potter for everyday use
• Beyaz Bohemia: handcrafted macrame for your home
• Big White Yeti: made-in-Milwaukee soy candles in delightfully unexpected scents
• Bronze Box: curated products from Black owned businesses. Experience food, sauces, drinks, wellness and novelty products. A portion of profits donated to MKE Black, an area organization that advocates for local Black businesses.
• Cloud 9 Workshop: party in a box, art kits and art supplies
• Cream City Caramels: buttery-delicious sweet and salty handcrafted caramels
• Danidorem Jewelry: inspired by nature, simple things and all things vintage that may have a story behind them, with a focus on
• Frank & Bella: upcycled vintage tin jewelry and accessories for men and women
• Giltee: community inspired premium apparel and accessories
• Happy Buddha Boutique with Shop Privy: traveling boutique featuring clothing and accessories
• Highlands Honey: small-batch honey from Wauwatosa
• Infinite Warrior: unique, handcrafted boho-chic jewelry by Milwaukee designer Maria Puzach Panno that promotes positive energies in the world with every piece by combining the use of natural elements with her own inspiration and that of the creator, she looks to them to entwine with the intentions of the wearer.
• James Steeno Gallery: Art Maps, art prints and watercolors of places found nearby. + coloring books, art decals, art notecards + more
• Makery Maven: specializes in creating gifts, holiday decor, wall art and DIY kits with a common thread of lasercut designs
• Melissa Musante: handcrafted holiday wreaths for Halloween, Autumn, Thanksgiving, Christmas or anytime
• Nourish Natural Products: trusted wellness products for mind, body and home. 100% natural. 100% clean.
• Orange Pops: handmade coasters, socks, greeting cards, artwork and wood kitchen utensils by Leslie Phillips
• Plushzilla: Milwaukee made plush bears and other creatures
• Square One Soapworks: handcrafted, small batch soapworks madw tih all-natural ingredients
• Whitton's Mittens/Magolloubee Aprons: upcycled wool and cashmere mittens made from sweaters, lined with fleece and handsewn stylish aprons for adults and children
Make your purchases directly with each maker using cash, credit card or other contact free payment choices (varies by each artist).
SAFE SHOPPING GUIDELINES:
• We will be following current COVID-19 protocols, guidelines and mandates at the time of the event.
• This pop-up takes place on the property of The Friends of Hoyt Park Pool. Please be respectful of the property, leaving no trash behind and cleaning up after your pet if you bring one along.
• Children should be supervised by adult/parent/caregiver while shopping and look with their eyes, not their hands
• Dogs and pets must be leashed and under your control at all times when visiting the pop-up.
• Anyone not conforming to these policies will be asked to leave the private property. We need your cooperation to be able to put this event together and be successful.
• Current COVID-19 Protocols will be followed at the time of the event and will be updated here.
Please note, we are not accepting any additional artists or makers for this event. Our line-up has been finalized.
Stay up-to-date on the event at the
Facebook Event Page.
Questions about the event?
Contact us here.