The Landing at Hoyt Park Pool || 1800 N. Swan Blvd. ||Wauwatosa, WI
Free admission. Free parking. Cash Bar & Beer Garden Open.
Drop by and support local artists and makers at our outdoor pop-up at The Landing at Hoyt Park in Wauwatosa. We'll be set up outside surrounding the beer garden and the beer garden will be open during the event.
Get your Mother's Day, graduation, teacher gifts and Father's Day shopping done at our family-friendly, outdoor, mask-on pop-up at The Landing at Hoyt Park in Wauwatosa. This is your chance to buy local, buy handmade, buy from people and businesses in your community and buy from self-employed micro-business owners. There will be an opportunity to make a historic wire planted basket with Friends of Hoyt Park Pool and Heirloom MKE a Farm-to-Truck food truck, will be offering everything from craft sandwiches to chef-driven plates.
Featured artists and makers:
• Beyaz Bohemia: handcrafted Macramé for your home
• The Bezert: hand-crafted totum fauna inspired by nature created by Maria Knier
• Big White Yeti: made-in-Milwaukee soy candles in delightfully unexpected scents
• Bronze Box:curated products from Black owned businesses. Experience food, sauces, drinks, wellness, and novelty products.
20% of profits are donated to MKE Black, a Milwaukee area organization that advocates for local Black businesses.
• Cloud 9 Workshop: Party in a box, art kits and art supplies
• Cream City Caramels: buttery-delicious sweet and salty handcrafted caramels
• Fern & Nettle: handmade soap and body care goods made in Milwaukee
• For the Love of Drax: Boutique style bows, bandies, neck ties, and more for your canine
• Frank & Bella: upcycled vintage tin jewelry and accessories for men and women
• Happy Buddha Boutique/Shop Privy: traveling boutique featuring clothing and accessories
• Heirloom MKE: a Farm-to-Truck food truck, will be offering everything from craft sandwiches to chef-driven plates.
• Infinite Warrior: unique, hand-crafted boho-chic jewelry by Milwaukee designer Maria Puzach Panno that promotes positive energies in the world with every piece by combining the use of natural elements with her own inspiration and that of the creator, she looks to them to entwine with the intentions of the wearer.
• James Steeno Gallery: Art Maps, art prints and watercolors of places found nearby. + coloring books, art decals,
fine art notecards, + more
• Mental Paint: one-of-a-kind collages created from recycled books
• MKE Terrarium: Living art, no green thumbs required! Beautiful home decor and unique gifts
• More Than a Sparrow Pottery: fun and functional pottery by Nicole Julius – mugs, bowls, plates, vases + more
• Nourish Natural Products: Trusted wellness products for the mind, body and home. 100% natural. 100% clean
• Trefoil Fine Woodworking: functional and decorative wood accessories for your home
• Simone Steeno: hand-sewn zippered fabric pouches, hair scrunchies
• Vicentia: Spreading women's stories on sustainable clothing. Their mission is to make women in history more visible – what better way than to wear their stories on our chests?
Make your purchases directly with each maker using cash, credit card or other contact free payment choices (varies by each artist).
SAFE SHOPPING GUIDELINES:
• All artists/makers will be wearing a face mask and practicing safe distancing when they interact with you. Please do the same and properly wear a face mask (nose and mouth fully covered). Please note that the City of Wauwatosa Mandatory Mask Order is now in place. Masks are required by all visitors to The Landing aged 5 and older at all times EXCEPT when seated while eating or drinking.
• Attendees must maintain social distancing. Each maker reserves the right to limit the number of people in their selling area at any given time.
• You may be offered hand sanitizer at each table/tent before you begin browsing.
• This pop-up takes place on Friends of Hoyt Park & Pool’s property. Please be respectful, leaving no trash behind and cleaning up after your pet (if you bring one along).
• Children should be supervised by adult/parent/caregiver while shopping and look with their eyes, not their hands
• Dogs and pets must be leashed and under your control at all times when visiting the pop-up.
• Anyone not conforming to these policies will be asked to leave. We need your cooperation to be able to put this event together and be successful.
• All arrangements are subject to change to conform to quickly changing conditions.
Please note, we are not accepting any additional artists or makers for this event. Our line-up has been finalized.
Stay up-to-date on the event at the
Facebook Event Page.
Questions about the event?
Contact us here.