The Landing at Hoyt Park|| 1800 N. Swan || Wauwatosa, WI
• Free Admission • Free Parking • Beer Garden • Food Truck •
Mark your calendars for a our local+handmade pre-holiday shopping extravaganza. Get a jump start on your holiday shopping.
We'll be back at The Landing at Hoyt Park on Saturday, October 7, 2023 with art, crafts, home goods, warm weather attire, clothing and accessories for adults and children, home decor, locally crafted cookies, and more. Shop local and handmade and support local artists and makers. The beer garden will be open and a local food truck Willma's BBQ will be serving throughout the day.
Free admission. Free parking.
Make your purchases directly with each maker using cash, credit card or other contact free payment choices (varies by each artist).
• Abigail Hausman
• BB Cakes
• Beeb's Creative
• Bella Vist Knits
• Big White Yeti
• Blu Mountain Co
• Camino Woodshop
• Cassie’s Natural Living
• For the Love of Drax
• Frank & Bella
• Good Land Loom
• Happy Buddha Boutique
• James Steeno Gallery
• Lake Effect Coffee Co.
• M. Sheahan Studio
• Makery Maven Co.
• Melissa Makes XYZ (Melissa Musante)
• Midwest Shores
• MKE Terrarium
• Nourish Natural Products
• Orange Pops
• Permanent Baggage
• Whitton's Mittens
(Please note, we are not accepting any additional artists and makers for this event. Our line-up has been finalized.)
• This pop-up takes place outdoors on the property of The Friends of Hoyt Park Pool. Please be respectful of the property, leaving no trash behind and cleaning up after your pet if you bring one along.
• Children should be supervised by adult/parent/caregiver while shopping and look with their eyes, not their hands
• Dogs and pets must be leashed and under your control at all times when visiting the pop-up.
• Anyone not conforming to these policies will be asked to leave the private property. We need your cooperation to be able to put this event together and be successful.
• Current COVID-19 Protocols will be followed at the time of the event and will be updated here.
Stay up-to-date on the event at the
Facebook Event Page.
Questions about the event?
Contact us here.