Front Yards in the 2600 Block of North 65th Street|| Wauwatosa, WI
Free admission. Free street parking.
Drop by and support local artists and makers at our outdoor pop-up in Wauwatosa's East TOSA Neighborhood. We'll be set up in front yards in the 2600 block of North 65th Street right across the street from Center Street Park.
Get your Father's Day, graduation, appreciation and gratitude gift shopping done at our family-friendly, outdoor pop-up. This is your chance to buy local, buy handmade, buy from people and businesses in your community and buy from self-employed micro-business owners.
Featured artists and makers:
• Art by Kelli Greentree: acrylic paintings and art cards
• Cream City Caramels: buttery-delicious sweet and salty handcrafted caramels
• Drift + Row: offers toys and games that support language and learning, created by a Speech Language Pathologist for the pursuit of play
• For the Love of Drax: Boutique style bows, bandies, neck ties, and more for your canine
• Frank & Bella: upcycled vintage tin jewelry and accessories for men and women
• Giltee: community inspired premium apparel and accessories
• Happy Buddha Boutique/Shop Privy: traveling boutique featuring clothing and accessories
• James Steeno Gallery: Art Maps, art prints and watercolors of places found nearby. + coloring books, art decals, art notecards + more
• LitMKE: handmade soy/coconut wax scented candles by repurposing liquor, wine, and beer bottles & cans! Custom orders as well!
• Nourish Natural Products: Trusted wellness products for the mind, body and home. 100% natural. 100% clean
• Plushzilla: Milwaukee made plush bears and other creatures
• Sarah Gail Luther: prints, cards, and other hand-drawn goods
• Sewing My Best Life by Simone Steeno: hand-sewn zippered fabric pouches, hair scrunchies
• Square One Soapworks: hand-crafted, small batch soapworks, made with all-natural ingredients
• Trefoil Fine Woodworking: functional and decorative wood accessories for your home
Make your purchases directly with each maker using cash, credit card or other contact free payment choices (varies by each artist).
SAFE SHOPPING GUIDELINES:
• We request that shoppers who are not vaccinated wear a face mask while at the event.
• Each pop-up takes place on the private property of a resident. Please be respectful of their property, leaving no trash behind and cleaning up after your pet (if you bring one along).
• Children should be supervised by adult/parent/caregiver while shopping and look with their eyes, not their hands
• Dogs and pets must be leashed and under your control at all times when visiting the pop-up.
• Anyone not conforming to these policies will be asked to leave the private property. We need your cooperation to be able to put this event together and be successful.
Please note, we are not accepting any additional artists or makers for this event. Our line-up has been finalized.
Stay up-to-date on the event at the
Facebook Event Page.
Questions about the event?
Contact us here.