The Landing at Hoyt Park|| 1800 N. Swan || Wauwatosa, WI
• Free Admission • Free Parking • Food Truck • Beer Garden •
Mark your calendars for a our local+handmade spring shopping extravaganza!
We'll be back at The Landing at Hoyt Park on Saturday, May 7, 2022 with art, crafts, home goods, bath and body care items, clothing and accessories, home decor and more. Shop for Mother's Day, graduation and end-of-school year teacher appreciation gifts. The beer garden will be open and Heirloom MKE food truck will be serving up farm-to-table dishes.
Free admission. Free parking.
Make your purchases directly with each maker using cash, credit card or other contact free payment choices (varies by each artist).
• Beyaz Bohemia
• The Bezert
• Big White Yeti
• Cloud 9 Workshop
• Cream City Caramels
• E+C Custom Cookies
• Fern & Nettle
• For the Love of Drax
• Frank & Bella
• Happy Buddha Boutique
• Heirloom MKE (food truck)
• Hidden Roots Studio
• Infinite Warrior
• James Steeno Gallery
• M. Sheahan Studio
• Melissa Musante
• Mental Paint
• MKE Terrarium
• Nourish Natural Products
• Outwoken Tea
• StylePop Cafe (coffee and beverages)
• West Star Wood Art
(Please note, we are not accepting any additional artists and makers for this event. Our line-up has been finalized.)
SAFE SHOPPING GUIDELINES:
• We will be following current COVID-19 protocols, guidelines and mandates at the time of the event.
• This pop-up takes place on the property of The Friends of Hoyt Park Pool. Please be respectful of the property, leaving no trash behind and cleaning up after your pet if you bring one along.
• Children should be supervised by adult/parent/caregiver while shopping and look with their eyes, not their hands
• Dogs and pets must be leashed and under your control at all times when visiting the pop-up.
• Anyone not conforming to these policies will be asked to leave the private property. We need your cooperation to be able to put this event together and be successful.
• Current COVID-19 Protocols will be followed at the time of the event and will be updated here.
Stay up-to-date on the event at the
Facebook Event Page.
Questions about the event?
Contact us here.